The next was a Grizzly Bear, we were on the east side of the park, past Tower Falls in the high country. We stopped to see the view of the snow capped mountians, others had stopped, so we didn't think that much of it. Zoe refused to get out of the car, stating that she was too tired to streach her legs. Andy and I hiked up a bluff and looked at the wonders of nature...
Monday, November 3, 2008
Trip to Yellowstone
We had an exciting trip to Yellowstone this year, life changing as a matter of fact! We saw 2 bears! The first was on the side of ther river only abut 15 miles into the park from the west enterance. Here he is:
.JPG)
That was until I looked down...
And saw the Grizzly walking straight for us! I urgently brought the bear to Andy's attention and suggested that we go back to the car, he agreed. I was glad that we went back, because as we reached the parking lot I turned back and saw him standing where we were only a few minutes before!
I have been going to Yellowstone since I was 6 months old. Missed a few years here and there, but for the sake of argument I have been there at least 25 yrs. In that time I had only seen one bear. This year smokes the record!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment